8 S(P)EEDKITS developments available on the market
Next to offering novel and practical solutions to displaced people and refugees, the S(P)EEDKITS project has resulted in a commercial success for the companies participating in the European funded research programme.
The S(P)EEDKITS project was closed on February 29 2016 but the S(P)EEDKITS developments and approach are going on.
Eight (!) developments made it into commercial products:
- the multipurpose shelter unit
- the mobile modular warehouse shelter unit
- the jetting kit for water drilling
- the raised latrines
- the mobile ‘ROM’ desludging device
- the water tower kit
- the shelter socket
- the containerised medical infrastructure
- Update of the latest news
- Overview of the various kits that have been developed
- (commercialisation) status of the S(P)EEDKITS developments