Call for Papers
The conference on "Textile Wearables in the World of IoT" will bring together industry innovators, technology providers, creative labs, designers, economic promoters to discuss the challenges, technologies, applications of smart wearables, smart textiles, and the implementation of electronics and IT in textiles and textile wearables, within the context of a connected world.
The conference covers a wide variety of topics providing an excellent opportunity to look into actual developments in the following fields:
- Technologies: Internet of Things (IoT), Microelectronics, Small Sensors, Micro actuators, etc.
- Smart textiles: Sensor integration processes, Component integration, Printing Sensors, Connectivity, etc.
- Applications: Medical, Personal Assistance, Sport, Logistics, Workwear, Automotive, Home, etc.
Authors are invited to submit their abstract before 15/04/2019 by email to Mrs Dominique Sacré - Dominique.email@example.com, including:
- Abstract (200 - 500 words)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (max. 200 words)
- Submission of abstracts: April 15, 2019
- Notification of selected abstracts: April 30, 2019
- Submission of conference papers: June 30, 2019
- Early bird registration until August 30, 2019
- Registration until September 25, 2019
- € 300,00
- € 270,001
- € 150,002
- € 240,003
- € 90,004
- Special fee for Centexbel members, for participants presenting a scientific poster and for sponsors
- Special fee for speakers (with the exception of speakers who are a Centexbel member and invited speakers)
- Fee per person for group registrations > 10 persons (contact: Mme Dominique Sacré)
- Student fee
Please note that
- the registration fees include the attendance of the conference sessions, the conference proceedings, the coffee breaks and lunch
- VAT is not included
Online registration form
Mme. Dominique Sacré
Centexbel | Rue du Travail 5 | 4460 Grâce-Hollogne